Sunday, June 9, 2013

Buenos Dias from sunny Miami!

Hello my dear friends! My name is Yaya. This is my new blog dedicated to cooking and baking and learning more about different cuisines together. This blog is for people who share my passion to creating delicious food. I like to play with flavors, try new and create my own recipes. I am open to all food which exist in the world. I am especially passionate about baking art. When it comes to cakes, pastry, cookies, creams, I believe I have some knowledge I can share:-)
I love to travel and I get to travel around quite often. Originally I am from Russia, so I am well familiar with authentic Russian cuisine. I lived in Switzerland for some time. There I learned more about Swiss and Italian cuisines. Besides I like Thai, Philippino, American, South American, French and I am open for new things.
This year was very rewarding and important for my future. I finally decided to fully dedicate myself to cooking career. Pretty soon I will start my classes at the culinary school. Then I will be able to share some professional techniques and some recipes with yall;-)
I am super excited about the opportunity to spend more time on cooking. I will do my best to keep this blog fun, informative and delicious:-)


2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! That sandwich looks super delicious! I love eggplants too, in any form, temperature, mixture, etc.
    Hello back from rainy Wisconsin :)
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you love eggplant! You were the one who reminded me of eggplants this spring;-)
    I miss you too! We should experiment more with cooking because those cupcakes were delicious!

    ReplyDelete